DUE TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR GOLF EVENT LAST YEAR, WE ARE HOSTING ANOTHER GOLF CHALLENGE IN 2017. SO IF YOU FANCY A FREE ROUND OF GOLF…REGISTER FOR OUR AME GOLF CHALLENGE TODAY. THE OVERALL WINNERS OF THE COMPETITION WITH WIN A TABLET.
From May to September we are holding a golf Challenge at Exeter golf and country Club. If you are a keen golfer, this is your opportunity to challenge the AME directors Steve and Simon over 18 holes. Entry to our challenge is completely free and you will also receive a meal and drink after the match complimentary on AME. The best overall team in the competition will win a tablet for each player.
To enter all you need to do is contact us via email at email@example.com with your name and business name and also the name and business name of your playing partner, or you can complete our online form.
Out of all the entries registered 6 teams with be chosen at random to take part in our Golf Challenge.
Terms and Conditions apply, click read more to find out more.
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over only, excluding employees of the Organiser or any other company linked to the promotion in any way.
2. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. Places available for 6 teams of 2.
4. Dates of the Golf rounds are set by AME solutions.
5. To enter for the chance to take part in the competition Enter via:
a. Email: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Enter via our website: http://amesolutions.co.uk/profile/enter-our-golf-competition
c. Facebook: like AME Solutions on Facebook; and like the competition announcement status and comment with your name and business name for both yourself and your playing partner.
6. 6 teams will be selected at random from all valid entries received.
7. The Winner will be notified via Facebook or email within a week of the end of the competition period and will then have 2 days to reply with acceptance of the entry. If a winner does not respond within this time, the Organiser will select another winner from all valid entries received during the competition Period.
8. The winner of the golfing competition will be announced by AME solutions at the end of September.
9. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. AME reserves the right to change the date of a training course if required.
11. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to publish the name and counties of residence of the winner.