GET MORE WEBSITE VISITORS VIA GOOGLE – HANDS-ON WORKSHOP
Exeter – Devon, Central London, Bristol or onsite at your premises.
This workshop is designed to give you the skills you need to market your business via the Google search engine. Google is the number one search engine in the UK with approx. 90% share of the search engine market (approx. 70% – 80% in the world). There are Google tools that can help you gain page one presence on Google and track how your website and online marketing activities are performing to further develop online marketing campaigns.
A practical overview of these key tools will be provided – Google Places, Adwords, Merchant Center, Analytics and Webmaster. In addition their new social media platform Google + will be covered too. By the end of the day you will have learnt how to use these tools to gain page one presence for your customer base to be able to find you more often via the Google search engine. As well as how to track how these activities are performing to further improve over time.
This course is for businesses or organisations from all industries who:
- Are aware of the Google marketing tools but don’t know how to use them to benefit their business or organisation.
- Are keen to use the Google marketing tools but don’t know where to begin.
- Already have accounts for some of these tools but aren’t sure what to do next to make them more effective in gaining page one presence on Google more often to their customer base.
To get the most out of this course we recommend having Google Analytics and Webmaster enabled for your website (if not already) before you come on the course, your website developer should be able to help with this.
Learn how to use:
- Google Places to show potential customers you are in the local area. For location based searches, Google often gives priority to location based listings over all other listings.
- Google Adwords to customise the settings and maximise your budget to your customer base. This will help to drive more traffic to your website via advertising on page one of Google.
- Google Merchant Center to list your products for free in the Google shopping page.
- Google Analytics and Google Webmaster to understand website visitor stats and improve your website’s performance in search engines.
- Google+ to potentially improve website results to those you are connected with online (still early days)
- All these tools to form a successful online marketing strategy for your business or organisation.
After attending this course, you will have gained an excellent understanding of how to use the Google Marketing Tools to enable your customer base to find your business more often within the Google search engine. This way leading to more sales enquiries and in turn sales for your business. You will have also created a foundation to build a successful online marketing campaign that you can continuously improve over time by being able to interpret the stats behind the website visits.
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
For more information or to book onto our Google Marketing training course please contact us on 01392 824 022.
If there is a Google Marketing course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.