INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA Advanced
Supercharge your Social Networking Strategy – Get More Out of Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn plus other social media platforms for Business
Exeter – Devon, Central London, Bristol or onsite at your premises.
This hands-on workshop will show you how to supercharge your social networking strategy by getting more out using Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for business. As well as looking at other social media platforms like YouTube, Blogs, Google+, Pinterest, Foursquare etc. It is ideal for those looking for an advanced social media course.
You will also cover how social media can improve your presence within search engines particularly Google. How to apply a strategy to using social media whether for online marketing, raising awareness, improving internal and external communication and or for real time customer service engagement. Where you will also hear how other big brands are using social media to meet their own business objectives.
This course is for organisations, whether business to business, business to consumer or non-profit orientated who:
- Are at intermediate level in using social media and are seeking an advanced level social media course to supercharge their social networking strategy.
- Are already using Twitter, Facebook Page and LinkedIn to engage their organisation online.
- For Twitter they are using Hootsuite (/Tweetdeck) to tweet, they know how to broadcast a message, direct message, retweet & reply all and they know how to schedule messages.
- For Facebook Page they have a page for the organisation with several posts on it.
- For LinkedIn their profile is at least 80% complete, they know how to build connections, how to get introductions through shared contacts, have joined & participated in discussion groups.
SUBJECT AREAS (PLEASE NOTE, SUBJECT AREAS COVERED WILL DEPEND ON DELEGATES ABILITY AND TIME AVAILABLE)
LEARN HOW TO USE:
- The advanced features within Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to enhance online communications.
- Other social media platforms like YouTube, Blog sites, Google+ (Google’s version of Facebook), Pinterest, Foursquare to cross promote on several channels and be found more often.
- How big brands are using social media to meet their business objectives.
- How to apply a strategy to effectively use social media whether for online marketing, raising awareness, improving internal and external communication and or for real time customer service engagement.
During the workshop you will use:
- The advanced features within Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn to enhance online communications.
- YouTube to set up an organisation channel to be able to provide visual info to your customer base
After attending this course, you will have gained an excellent understanding of how:
- To cross promote on many platforms to supercharge your social networking strategy and improve website visibility within search engines like Google.
- To use social media strategically so that your business or organisation is getting more out of it to complement on-going activities and meet business objectives.
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
For more information or to book onto our Internet and Social Media Advanced training course please contact us on 01392 824 022.
If there is an Internet and Social Media course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.