Exeter – Devon or onsite at your premise.
This course offers an opportunity to learn about this popular and powerful tool for creating interactive eLearning applications, online training videos and software demonstrations. The course is task-based, with participants learning by recording and updating projects.
Experience of the Windows operating system and familiarity with using the web. No previous experience of Adobe Captivate is needed to attend this course.
(PLEASE NOTE, subject areas covered will depend on the delegates ability and time available)
- Getting Started
- The Captivate Interface
- Workspaces: Creating, Modifying and Resetting
- Previewing and zooming Projects
Text Captions/Smart Shapes and Styles
- Insert, Resize and Move Text Captions and Smart Shapes
- Modify Properties
- Edit the Default Styles
- Reset an Object Style
Managing Slides and Master Slides
- Using slide layouts
- Change the Slide Background
- Insert and Delete Slides
- Change an Object’s Slide Position and Size
- View the Timeline
- Change a Slide’s Display Time
- Show/Hide Timeline Objects
- Use the Properties Panel to Control Timing
Adding Images/Using the Library
- Insert an Image
- Cropping Images
- Set Image Size and Slide Position
- Using Effects
- Using the Library
- Manage Unused Project Assets
Adding Interactive/Non-Interactive Objects
- Pointers, Buttons and Highlight Boxes
- Rollovers and Zoom Areas
- Adding Interactions
- Using Characters
- Drag and Drop objects
- Importing Audio Files
- Add Background Audio
- Insert Video
Working with PowerPoint
- Import a PowerPoint Presentation
- Rescaling Projects
- Synchronise with Source
Recording Demonstrations & Simulations
- Resolution and Recording Size
- The Development Process
- Preparing to Record
- Rehearse a Script
- Edit Recording Settings
- Set Recording Preferences and Keys
- Record a Demonstration
- Record an Assessment
- Record a Training Simulation
Introduction to Question Slides
- Set Quiz Preferences
- Edit Quizzing Object Styles
- Insert a Question Slide
- Using Pool Questions
- Apply a Skin
- Publishing Options
- Create a TOC
- Output options
If there is an Adobe course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.