We offer hundreds of IT training courses, as well as non-IT training courses, suitable for individuals of all levels. Although we cannot list every course we carry out, click read more for our training schedule that lists some of the training courses coming up within the next couple of months.
All our training courses take place at our training suite in Exeter unless otherwise stated.
TRAINING COURSES – SEPTEMBER 2017
- Microsoft PowerPoint Introduction – 6th September
- Adobe PhotoShop Introduction – 7th – 9th September
- Google Marketing Introduction – 12th September
- Minute Taking – 13th September
- AutoCAD Introduction – 14th – 15th September
- AutoCAD Introduction – London – 19th – 20th September
- Train the Trainer – 22nd September
- Microsoft Excel Introduction – 25th September
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate – 26th September
- Adobe Indesign Introduction – 27th – 28th September
- Train the Trainer – London – 27th September
- Microsoft Excel Advanced – 29th September
TRAINING COURSES – OCTOBER 2017
- PRINCE2 Foundation – Practitioner – 2nd – 6th October
- Sage Report Writing – 9th October
- Internet and Social Media Introduction – 10th October
- Microsoft Access Introduction – 11th October
- WordPress Introduction – 12th – 13th October
- Certified Ethical Hacker – 16th – 20th October
- Sage Report Writing – 25th October
- AutoCAD Introduction 26th – 27th October
TRAINING COURSES – NOVEMBER 2017
- GDPR Foundation – Practitioner – 31st October – 3rd November
- Adobe PhotoShop Advanced – 6th – 7th October
- Microsoft Publisher Introduction – 8th November
- Microsoft Project Introduction – 9th – 10th October
- Microsoft Excel VBA – 13th – 14th November
- GDPR – 1 day overview workshop – 20th November
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR TRAINING COURSES
Courseware and Manuals
Each delegate receives a manual for use on the training course and to take away with them to refer back to when in the work place.
Certificate of Achievement
So that each delegate can update their profiles within their company and their personal CV, we provide every delegate that successfully attends and completes a training course with a signed certificate of achievement.
Refreshments and Lunch
There are complementary coffee, tea, water, biscuits and sweets provided throughout the day. Delegates are treated to a wide choice of food, from The Wear Park restaurant for lunch including; sandwiches, burgers, light bites and more.
There is plenty of free parking spaces at our premises for delegates that are attending courses.
Wi-Fi Internet Access – Recently upgraded!
During your breaks you may have access to Internet ready machines to either use to send emails or surf for fun!
If you are interested in another course, we do not have listed or for more information on our training courses take a look at our website: www.amesolutions.co.uk or contact our Training Manager on 01392 824022.