Exeter – Devon, Central London, Bristol or onsite at your premises
This one-day course is designed for existing users of Sage 50 or Sage Payroll to assist them in amending existing Sage reports and creating new reports.
(PLEASE NOTE, subject areas covered will depend on delegates ability and time available.)
Creating New Reports
- Amending Existing Sage Reports
Understanding the Sage database – tables & fields
- Grouping Records
- Adding Totals
- Filters and Formulae
- Section, Report and Object Properties
- Conditional Properties
- Adding tables to a report
Printing and Page Setup
- Copying and deleting reports
- Distributing Reports – Exporting and Emailing
Default Report Settings
- Report Designer Explorer
Exporting reports to Excel
- Excel Integrated Reporting – Sage Functions, Sage Data Ranges
- Linking to Excel via ODBC
If there is a Sage Accounts training course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.