DELEGATION AND OBJECTIVE SETTING
Exeter – Devon, Central London or onsite at your premises.
This practical course is aimed at all individuals who work with others as part of a team. Whether Managers or aspiring managers the focus of this training is to develop skills to effectively prioritise work objectives, delegate effectively and manage self.
The Objectives for the course are:
- To understand delegation (what it is and what it is not)
- To understand how to set objectives
- To demonstrate the key elements of personal effectiveness
- To identify time stealers and time wasters
- To explore the techniques of time management and setting priorities
(PLEASE NOTE, subject areas covered will depend on delegates ability and time available.)
Introduction & Workshop Objectives
- What is Delegation?
- Benefits of Delegation
- Identifying Opportunities for Delegation
- When Delegation goes Wrong!
- Using assertion to delegate effectively
- Stages of Effective Delegation
- Setting Objectives in Delegation
- Overview of Team Work
- Personal Effectiveness
- Tools and Techniques of Time Management
- Assertiveness in the Workplace
- The Effect of Non Assertive Behaviours
- Practical exercise
- Action Planning
- Course Evaluation
This is a practical course where delegates will be using shared learning method of gaining new insight into how to handle difficult people effectively.
Each delegate will receive a comprehensive handout and certificate of attendance.
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
If there is another Soft skills training course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.