INFLUENCING AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Exeter – Devon, Central London or onsite at your premises.
Everyone who needs to work in a team with others and wants to use effective communication and influencing skills
- To consider everyone’s role in the team.
- To understand techniques for good working relationships
- To understand how you influence others
- To develop skills of effective communication and influencing skills
(PLEASE NOTE, subject areas covered will depend on delegates ability and time available.)
- What is team work?
- Self Perception
- Forms of Communication
- Levels of Communication
- Listening and Building Rapport
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
If there is another soft skills training course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.