Exeter – Devon or onsite at your premise.
This course is suitable if you are required to take formal, factual records of meetings which will then be used for distribution.
Meetings are vital in many businesses, but often their effectiveness is lost because the information they provide isn’t recorded accurately or the actions required aren’t clearly communicated.
SUBJECT AREAS (PLEASE NOTE, SUBJECT AREAS COVERED WILL DEPEND ON DELEGATES ABILITY AND TIME AVAILABLE)
At the end of this session you will be able to: –
- Prepare effectively for meetings at which you are to take minutes
- Understand and use effectively the roles of the Chair and the Minute Taker
- Choose and use a suitable method of note taking
- Follow useful and accepted conventions for the format of minutes
- Recognise and avoid common obstacles to effective listening, note taking and writing to develop your own skills in these areas
- Produce a clear, accurate set of notes from a meeting
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
If there is another course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.