Exeter – Devon, Central London or onsite at your premises.
Employees responsible for producing and presenting reports
SUBJECT AREAS (PLEASE NOTE, SUBJECT AREAS COVERED WILL DEPEND ON DELEGATES ABILITY AND TIME AVAILABLE)
- Expressing yourself clearly in writing
- The FOG index
- Three components of report writing
- Identify your content
- Structure your report
- Review your style
- Selling one-to-one
- Making a project presentation
- Clinch the deal
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Identify the most useful content for your report and what is best left out
- Develop a winning structure for your report
- Communicate your message effectively in your report
- Sell your report on a one-to-one basis or to a group
- Present your report in a way that will clinch the deal
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
For more information or to book onto our Report Writing training course please contact us on 01392 824 022.
If there is another course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.