Exeter – Devon, Central London or onsite at your premises.
Anyone who would benefit with help in planning and prioritising their workload
SUBJECT AREAS (PLEASE NOTE, SUBJECT AREAS COVERED WILL DEPEND ON DELEGATES ABILITY AND TIME AVAILABLE)
- The “Three Ps” of Effective Time Management
- Ten Myths About Time
- Time Wasters
- Making the Best Use of Time
- Why Do We Procrastinate
- Ways To Overcome Procrastination
- Get The Most Out Of The First Two Hours Of The Day
- Avoid Meetings With Time Wasting Morons
- Logic Based Disposal
- Other Filing Tips
- Managing Your “To-Read” Pile
- Managing Your E-mail
- Why Aren’t We Organised
- The Price of Not Being Organised
- Using Your Calendar
- Eliminating Things From Your To-Do List
- Strategic Planning
- Why Plan?
- Visions and Missions
- Goal Setting
- Listing Tasks
- How Do I Plan?
- You Can, And Should Say No
- Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Other Prioritisation Tips
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Prioritise tasks by urgency and importance.
- Create an effective to-do list.
- Schedule tasks effectively.
- Deal with procrastination.
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
For more information or to book onto our Time Management training course please contact us on 01392 824 022.
If there is another course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.