INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA Introduction
SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BEGINNERS IN BUSINESS – HANDS-ON WORKSHOP
Ideal for those confused or wanting to know how to use Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn for Business
Exeter – Devon or onsite at your premise.
This hands-on workshop will show you how to promote your business or organisation online and raise awareness by providing a practical overview of the key tools available – Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn. As well as how to provide online communications and customer service to your customer base.
Plus gain an overview of other social media platforms that you could use for business: Google+, Pinterest etc. As well as hear how big brands are successfully using social media to meet their business objectives.
This helping you to learn how to use social media to meet business or organisation objectives, whether they are to drive business growth, raise online awareness, to improve communications and or to improve interaction with customers/clients using the online tools they like to use. By the end of the day you will be starting to use these key tools effectively and will be able to continue using them once back in the office.
This course is for businesses or organisations from all industries, whether business to business, business to consumer or non-profit orientated who:
- Are aware of social media but don’t know how it can benefit their business or organisation.
- Are keen to use social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter but don’t know where to begin.
- Already have accounts for some of these platforms but aren’t sure how to begin in making them more effective in their marketing, online communications and or customer service strategy.
SUBJECT AREAS (PLEASE NOTE, SUBJECT AREAS COVERED WILL DEPEND ON DELEGATES ABILITY AND TIME AVAILABLE)
Learn how to use:
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to:
- Build online business contact relationships
- Raise online awareness
- Improve communications to customer base and or prospects
- All these tools to form a successful online marketing, communications and or customer service strategy for your business or organisation.
During the workshop you will use:
- Facebook to create active content for your business or organisation Page and gain new fans.
- Twitter to build brand awareness online and how to gain new followers.
- LinkedIn as a relationship building and marketing tool with local business and or industry communities.
After attending this course, you will have gained an excellent understanding of how to use social media to meet your business or organisation objectives. You will have an understanding in which of the key platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) are for your business or organisation and be able to continue using them once back in the office (with a help of a manual to refer back too).
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
If there is a Internet and Social Media course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.