Microsoft Visio Introduction
OVERVIEW AND OBJECTIVES
This 1 day course is aimed at new users of Microsoft Visio who wish to produce standard diagrams such as flow diagrams and organisation charts.
On completion of this course the user should be able to confidently do the following:
- Create, edit and save a new Visio diagram.
- Preview and print a Visio diagram.
- Manipulate shapes and objects.
- Use templates and layers.
Exeter – Devon, Central London, Bristol, Gloucester or onsite at your premises.
SUBJECT AREAS (PLEASE NOTE, SUBJECT AREAS COVERED WILL DEPEND ON DELEGATES ABILITY AND TIME AVAILABLE)
USING MICROSOFT VISIO
- What Is Visio?
- Getting To Know The Visio Environment
- Getting To Know Visio Toolbars
- Getting Help
WORKING WITH DRAWINGS
- Exploring Visio
- Using The New Drawing Task Pane
- Creating Or Opening A Drawing
- Using The Basic Search Task Pane
- Managing Drawings
CHOOSING A DRAWING TYPE
- Working With Templates
- Working With Block Diagram Templates
- Working With Building Plan Templates
- Working With Flowchart Templates
- Working With Form And Chart Templates
- Working With Map Templates
- Working With Network Templates
- Working With Organization Chart Templates
- Working With Project Schedule Templates
BUILDING A DRAWING
- Working With Stencils
- Working With Shapes
- Working With Connectors
- Adding Backgrounds, Borders And Titles
FORMATTING A DRAWING
- Formatting Text
- Formatting Shapes
- Managing Shapes
- Formatting Connectors
- Using Snap And Glue
- Using Layers
- Inserting Pictures
SETTING UP AND EDITING PAGES
- Managing Pages
- Using Page View Tools
- Editing Pages
- Sending Drawings
- Using Print Preview
- Using Print Setup
- Printing The Drawing
- Configuring Visio Options
- Configuring Autocorrect Options
- Customizing Toolbars
If there is a Microsoft course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.