Exchange Server Admin And Support
5 Day Course
Exeter – Devon, Central London, Bristol or onsite at your premises.
This course is designed for IT Technicians and Systems Engineers, who need to learn how to install, configure and manage Exchange Server 2010. It also provides preparation for Microsoft 70-662 (TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuring).
Delegates should have experience of administering Windows Server in Active Directory environments. Knowledge of DNS is required. Experience of Exchange Server would be an advantage.
- Prepare the infrastructure for Exchange
- Install Exchange prerequisites
- Install Exchange roles
- Create and configure databases
- Create and configure address lists
- Create and configure mailboxes
- Configure RBAC
- Create and configure resource mailboxes and shared mailboxes
- Create and configure recipients and distribution groups
- Create and configure public folders
- Configure POP, IMAP, and Microsoft ActiveSync
- Configure Outlook Anywhere and RPC Client Access
- Configure Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Create and configure transport rules
- Configure hub transport
- Configure Edge transport
- Configure message routing
- Monitor databases, mail flow and connectivity
- Generate reports and logging
- Create and configure the Database Availability Group (DAG)
- Perform backup and restore of data
- Configure public folders for high availability
- Back up and recover server roles
- Configure records management
- Configure compliance
- Configure message integrity
- Configure anti-virus and anti-spam
- Active Directory and Exchange Server 2010
- Installing Exchange Server 2010 Server Roles
- Completing an Exchange Server Installation
- Deploying Exchange Server 2010
- Microsoft Client Access
- Implementing Messaging Security
- Configuring Message Policy and Compliance.
If there is a Exchange Server course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.
Force Cancer Charity
C G Fry & Son Ltd