Exchange Server Configuring
Exeter – Devon or onsite at your premise.
In order to gain the most from the course, students should ideally possess the following:
- Experience of the Windows Server Operating System.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts such as LANs and TCP/IP
- An understanding of Windows Domains and Directory Services
This course is for IT specialists who need to install and manage Exchange Server 2007, configure messaging security, recover messaging servers and databases, monitor and troubleshoot. It is also ideal preparation for candidates taking Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (TS) exam, Exam 70-236: TS: Exchange Server, Configuring.
SUBJECT AREAS (PLEASE NOTE, SUBJECT AREAS COVERED WILL DEPEND ON DELEGATES ABILITY AND TIME AVAILABLE)
- Performing an Exchange Installation.
- Preparing the Infrastructure.
- Configuring Exchange Server Roles.
- Managing Mailboxes and Groups.
- Configuring Email Enabled Groups.
- Resource Mailboxes.
- Configuring Public Folders in Exchange.
- Moving Mailboxes.
- Bulk Management of Mailboxes.
- Configuring Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam.
- Message Screening.
- Transport Rules.
- Configuring Receive and Send Connectors.
- Configuring Autodiscover for Clients.
If there is a Exchange Server course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.
Force Cancer Charity
C G Fry & Son Ltd
J. Wippell & Co Ltd
Devon & Cornwall Police
Exeter Golf & Country Club
South West Water
Dart Marina Hotel & Spa
The Cavanna Group
Saunton Golf club
St. Pauls Dental Practice Ltd
Local Government Organisation