HTML and CSS Introduction
Exeter – Devon, Central London, Bristol or onsite at your premises.
This 2-day course will introduce you to basic HTML structuring and styling for designing web pages and blog posts. It will also
feature CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) enabling you to significantly improve, simplify and universalise the design process taking
your online content way beyond the limitations of HTML alone.
(PLEASE NOTE, SUBJECT AREAS COVERED WILL DEPEND ON DELEGATES ABILITY AND TIME AVAILABLE)
- Document file types
- HTML basic page structure
- Meta tags
- Folders, file names & file structure
- Text formatting tags
- Lists (ordered/unordered)
- Creating links/anchors
- Email links
- Tel links
- Adding Images
- Forms items
- Validating pages via the W3C
- Inline vs. internal/external CSS
- ID vs. CLASS
- Structure: Selector – Attribute – Value 4.Formatting text – fonts, colour, sizes etc.
- Formatting images with css
- Margins, padding & borders
- Formatting Tables
- Table-less Layout
- Div vs span
- Positioning: Relative, Absolute, Fixed.
- Styling links
- Styling children
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
If there is a CSS course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.