Exeter – Devon, Central London, Bristol or onsite at your premises.
It is recommended that before attending this course students possess the following.
- An understanding of working in a Microsoft Windows operating system environment
- Some programming experience would be helpful but not essential
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Work with Variables
- Use Different Operators
- Control the Execution of Code
- Create and Work with Objects
- Create and Work with Arrays
- Create and Work with Functions
- Understand JSON
- Implement Regular Expressions
Data Types, Variables and Operators
- Data Types
Controlling Code Execution
- Introduction to Controlling Program Execution
- Branching Statements
- Looping Statements
- Miscellaneous Statements
Objects Part 1: An Introduction
- Creating Objects
- Object Properties and Methods
- Introduction to Arrays
- Creating and Populating Array
- Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Working with Arrays
- Creating Simple Functions
- Returning Data from Functions
- Passing Data into Functions
- Advanced Function Considerations
- The String Object
- The Date Object
- The Math Objects
- Object Constructor Functions
- Classes and Prototypes
- Modules and Namespaces
- Creating Regular Expressions
- Pattern Matching
- The RegExp Object
- Overview of Scripting Errors
- Handling Errors with Try, Catch and Finally
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.