Microsoft Excel Advanced
Exeter – Devon, Central London, Bristol or onsite at your premises.
Delegates should have attended the Introduction to Excel course or be proficient in the use of an equivalent package.
How to utilise the enhanced data handling, statistical, charting and presentation functions and apply them effectively to produce, manage and present spreadsheet data effectively. To manipulate and present data using the pivot table, query, outline and data interpretation functions.
SUBJECT AREAS (PLEASE NOTE, SUBJECT AREAS COVERED WILL DEPEND ON DELEGATES ABILITY AND TIME AVAILABLE)
- Excel Functions
- Getting help about using a particular function
- Nested functions
- Using templates
- Creating templates
- Opening and editing templates
USING ONE-INPUT OR TWO-INPUT DATA TABLES / WHAT-IF TABLES
- Using a one input Data Table command
- Using a two input data table command
- Scenario Manager – an example
- Showing a scenario
- Viewing an alternative scenario
- Create a scenario summary
- Goal Seek
- Using the Goal Seek facility to make a formula reach a particular value
- Tracing precedent cells
- Tracing the dependants of a cell
- Displaying all formulas within a worksheet
- Adding comments
- Displaying comments
- Removing comments
- Editing comments
- Displaying the Developer tab
- Recording and running macros
- Lowering your macro security level
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Changing the Quick Toolbar Macro icon
- Removing a macro icon from the quick access toolbar
- Raising your macro security level
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
For more information or to book onto our Microsoft Excel Advanced training course please contact us on 01392 824 022.
If there is a Microsoft course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.