Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced
Exeter – Devon, Central London, Bristol or onsite at your premises.
In this course, you will enhance presentations with feature that will transform basic presentations into a powerful means of communication.
You will enhance your presentation with features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication. You will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use the new and enhanced features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations. You will then finalize a presentation and secure it to authenticate its validity.
This course is designed for students who want to gain the skills necessary to work with design templates, various types of diagrams, special effects, custom slide shows, collaboration functionality, and advanced presentation delivery. It is for students who already have knowledge of the basics of Microsoft PowerPoint, including slide formatting and working with tables, charts, images, objects, and presentation preparation.
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the PowerPoint Introduction and Intermediate course or have equivalent knowledge.
CUSTOMISING POWERPOINT OPTIONS
- Displaying the PowerPoint Options
- Getting help about Word Options
- Show the Mini Toolbar on selection
- Enabling Live Preview
- Showing the Developer tab on Ribbon
- Always use ClearType
- Colour Scheme
- Customising the ScreenTip Style
- Personalising your copy of Microsoft Office
- Language Settings
- AutoCorrect options
- Replace With Exceptions
- Setting Microsoft Office spelling options
- Setting PowerPoint specific spelling options
- Setting the default file format for saving presentation
- Setting the AutoRecovery interval
- Setting the default file location
- Setting the number of undo levels
- Setting the number of recently used documents displayed
- Setting the opening view
- Background printing
- Adding a command to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Removing a command from the Quick Access toolbar
- Easy way of modifying the Quick Access toolbar
- What are Add-Ins?
TRUST CENTER OPTIONS
- Trust Center Settings
- Setting trusted locations
- Setting trusted locations
- Microsoft Office Diagnostics
- Contact Microsoft
- Microsoft Office Activation
- Microsoft Office Online
- About Microsoft PowerPoint
PREPARING A PRESENTATION FOR
- Viewing properties within a Presentation
- Editing properties
- What is the Document Inspector?
- Using the Document Inspector
- Encrypting a presentation
- Opening an encrypted presentation
- Removing encryption from your presentation
- What is a digital signature?
- Creating a digital signature
- Viewing a digital signature
- Digital signature gives protection from changes
FINAL VERSIONS OF A PRESENTATION
- Marking a presentation as the final version
- Checking compatibility with earlier versions of PowerPoint
CREATING HANDOUTS IN A MICROSOFT WORD
- Creating Microsoft Word formatted handouts
PACKAGING A PRESENTATION FOR A CD
- Packaging a presentation for a CD
- Running a presentation packaged for a CD
USING THE POWERPOINT VIEWER
- What is the PowerPoint Viewer?
- Downloading the PowerPoint Viewer
PUBLISHING TO THE WEB
- Saving a presentation in HTML format
- Publishing a presentation to the web
- Changing the web page title
- Setting Web options
- Customising colours
- Setting browser compatibility options
- Setting the screen resolution
- Inserting a WordArt object
- Modifying the WordArt Text Fill
- Modifying the Text Outline
- Applying Text Effects
- Inserting a symbol
- Adding comments
- Navigating between comments
- Editing comments
- Deleting comments
- Hiding comments
- Using a microphone
- Setting microphone levels for your narration
- Recording narrations
- Turing off narrations
- Deleting narrations
- Modifying narration quality
POWERPOINT DESKTOP SHORTCUT
- Creating a PowerPoint Desktop shortcut
- Inserting hyperlinks
- Using Hyperlinks
- Adding a ‘Home’ link
- Inserting a hyperlink pointing to a web site
- Removing hyperlinks
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
For more information or to book onto our Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced training course please contact us on 01392 824 022.
If there is a Microsoft course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.
Force Cancer Charity
C G Fry & Son Ltd