We are pleased to release Issue 12 of Tech Issue Magazine.
In this month’s edition we are focusing on Microsoft Office 2016 following its release back in September. We have featured the following articles;
- Lauren Maddick takes a look at Microsoft Office 2016 and the new features you can expect in the new edition.
- Mark Thomas looks at Microsoft Office and the versions available to suit the needs of different businesses.
- Simon House looks at the latest tech news, including the release of Androids latest operating system.
- Rob Wright provides us with his top tips on how to get the most from Windows 10.
- Andrew Bettany introduces our new Windows 10 training course.
- Steve Westaway provides us with the latest company news from AME, including celebrating our 10th birthday this month.
- Amy’s blog – a new feature in our magazine. Amy’s blog provides an insight into Amy’s first year in businesses and it follows her journey training as an apprentice. Find out how Amy has got on over the past couple of months
- Lastly, our competition page which features our ‘Quiz Question’. Take part in our ‘Quiz Question’competition for the chance to win a place on one of our Microsoft Desktop or Adobe training courses worth over £200. All you have to do is answer the question, the answer is featured within the magazine.
To enter please send your answer along with your contact details including name, company, telephone number and email address to; firstname.lastname@example.org or enter online.
If you would like to join our mailing list to receive tech issue, please email us at email@example.com