Enter our Tech Issue Competition for chance to win a Toshiba 500GB Portable Hard drive and a Mini Digital Video Recorder.
To enter the competition all you have to do is correctly answer the following question.
What year will BT be switching off the ISDN and PSTN networks?
To enter all you need to do is to is email us with your answer along with your name, company name and email address to email@example.com or you can enter online via our website: http://www.amesolutions.co.uk/competitions/. Good Luck!.
Terms and conditions apply
Terms and Conditions
- Competition entries must be in by Midnight 20th October, entries after this time will not be counted.
- The winners to be announced within the following week and will be contacted via phone or email.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except current employees (and their families) of AME Solutions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- AME reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated.
- The prize will be handed out as deemed by the organiser.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, AME reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged AME reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- AME reserves the right to publish the name and counties of residence of the winner.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, AME reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.