About AME Solutions and our Team
Directors of AME Steve Westaway and Simon House formed AME Solutions in 2005. Both have over 20 years of experience in their chosen specialisms within the IT industry and they collaborated to form AME Solutions to deliver high quality IT solutions and support on time and budget.
We are based in the south west of the UK in the cathedral city of Exeter, Devon. Our office and training suite is based in Wear House, within the grounds of Exeter Golf and Country Club on Topsham Road in Exeter. The ancient Wear Park dates back to the 13th century.
We provide IT solutions, IT Support, IT services and IT and Business training to organisations of all sizes that require an IT support company to be at the core of their business. We have an established team of experienced and dedicated IT professionals and IT consultants, that specialise in delivering a source of advice you can trust. We understand the challenges that businesses face and we have the knowledge and experience to provide IT solutions that can address these issues.
We operate throughout the UK and Europe, providing industry-leading IT support, services and solutions to customers spanning multiple industry sectors including the SME sector, Government, Charities, educational institutions, larger organisations and the NHS.
- We take the time to listen and understand a businesses needs, and then deliver our services to meet the businesses requirements through clear and honest business communications.
- We believe in building long-term relationships with our customers, and we like to consider ourselves as part of their team. As our mantra states, we are at the core of all our customers businesses.
- We act with a sense of urgency to aim to exceed our customers expectations in delivering IT support services efficiently and effectively.
- We work with our customers to provide IT solutions that support your business growth and aspirations.
- We respect every one of our employee’s contributions to make AME a great place to work and incentivise our teams to work cooperatively through our employee share option plans.
Since AME was form in 2005 we have gained several accreditation’s with industry leading suppliers enabling us to provide our clients with cost effective and robust Solutions.
- Microsoft Certified Partner.
- Cyber Essentials Certified.
- Microsoft Authorised Education Reseller.
- Zen Partner.
- 3CX Preferred Partner.
- Veeam Partner.
- VMware Partner.
- Sophos Partner.
As well as many years of practical experience, our technical team hold a variety of qualifications and Microsoft accreditation that allow them to administer and maintain networks, both wired or wireless, and provide disaster recovery solutions, virus protection, security, support for hardware and software and more.
As well our IT support, services and solutions, we also offer a complete range of business and IT training courses that are designed by subject-matter experts allowing individuals to develop their skills that are immediately applicable in the workplace.
Our trainers have all come from industry backgrounds, bringing with them years of real-world experience of using the skills that they teach. They are able to adapt their approach to learners at all experience levels, making sure that everyone gets the most of out their time with us.
With classes limited to 10 delegates at our training suite in Exeter, our training courses are able to incorporate hand’s on exercises, with plenty of time to ask questions and look at issues that are relevant to individuals. As well as this we can tailor training courses specifically to your teams needs and our courses can be delivered at your workplace.
However you learn from us we aim to give you a personal experience. We listen to your learning requirements to help advise you of the exact training you and/or your business need.
AME’s Mission statement
At AME Solutions we pride ourselves on providing quality IT solutions and training with a personal, friendly approach.
We endeavour to provide the services and solutions to the level of a national company with the personal service and support of a local company.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.