We have an exciting opportunity to for an apprentice to train as a IT systems engineer at AME Solutions, working with the support team to maintain and fix our customers hardware, software and network infrastructures.
A keen and enthusiastic individual with a passion for IT and a great attitude as a team player, who is willing to learn and would like a future career as an IT system engineer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Install, configure and support all company supported Operating Systems, software & hardware and network infrastructure.
- Produce detailed network documentation of any installations undertaken.
- Attend client sites to perform various aspects of computer services and support.
- Provide Remote support through the Internet and Telephone.
- Always seen to be helpful when dealing with clients, and display professionalism and patience when offering advice and support
- Provide detailed and comprehensive job sheet recording in time management software.
- Comply with Company Procedures.
- Comply with Company Health & safety regulations.
All members of the team are including in the company staff share scheme, quarterly bonus scheme which also includes social events out organised by the company.
37.5hrs Mon to Fri
Possible start date
30 June 2015
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Evidence of real enthusiasm for IT
- Good communication skills
You must have at least 5 GSCE’s (C and above) – Maths and English is a must
Following the successful completion of the Intermediate apprenticeship you will look to possibly work towards the Advanced programme or the opportunity of full time employment should there be a vacancy within the organisation.
Things to consider
- In a small organisation you may be required to assist with any task necessary on an occasional basis.
- This apprenticeship is subject to a college course interview and acceptance onto the apprenticeship programme.
We are working alonside Exeter College to provide the apprenticeship training.
For more information please take a look at the National Apprentice Service Website or please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or AME Solutions, 2nd Floor Wear House, Topsham Road, Exeter, Devon, EX2 7AE.
For more information on please contact us on 01392 824 022 or email@example.com.