ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN IT?
We are always looking to welcome new people to our team, people who are looking for a friendly company who are dedicated to providing high quality IT Support and Solutions.
We care about our culture and are committed to providing a stable and positive working environment for our team. We pride ourselves in ensuring that our staff are happy in what they do and we invest time and money in training our staff to ensure that they are equipped to achieve the best they can for themselves.
LEVEL 3 INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a strong interest in IT, to train as an Infrastructure Technician in Exeter at AME Solutions, working with the support team to maintain and fix customers hardware, software and network infrastructures.
As an IT apprentice you will receive full training and support from experienced staff to develop your skills in IT, alongside an advanced apprenticeship with Exeter College. This role is particular suited to a school-leaver looking to gain practical experience and develop their skills in the IT sector.
LOCATION: 2nd Floor Wear House, Topsham Road, Exeter, Devon, EX2 7AE – in the grounds of Exeter Golf and Country Club.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, configure and support all company supported Operating Systems, software & hardware and network infrastructure.
- Produce detailed network documentation of any installations undertaken.
- Attend client sites to perform various aspects of computer services and support.
- Provide Remote support through the internet and telephone.
- Display professionalism and patience when offering advice and support to customers
- Provide detailed and comprehensive job sheet recording in time management software.
- Comply with Company Procedures.
- Comply with Company Health & safety regulations.
AME Solutions aims to offer permanent employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme. Pay is reviewed at regular intervals and is based on performance. The company offers a company staff share scheme, quarterly bonus scheme as well as social events out organised by the company.
Infrastructure Technician Apprentice PROFILE:
- GCSE English Language and Maths A-C (4-9), or equivalent.
- Evidence of real enthusiasm for IT
- Good communication skills
- A passion to learn about IT
- Enthusiasm, professional attitude and the willingness to learn
Training will take place on-the-job in addition to day release to Exeter College each week. Apprentices will be working towards achievement of the following:
- Advanced Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (Standard)
- Functional Skills in IT, English and Maths, where applicable