Are you looking for a career in IT? We are now hiring.
We have an exciting new job opportunity opened up at AME for an Apprentice Business Administrator. Find Out more details below.
Apprentice Business Administrator
We are looking for a keen and entuhsiatic individual that ghas a great attitude, who is willing to leran and would like a future career in Administration. Please note that we would also consider part or full time employment without the Apprenticeship.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Sales Director the Apprentice will work mainly in the sales/marketing office with the admin and training teams to:
- Answer the main office phone
- Including logging customers support requests for the tech team into our ticketing system.
- Assist customers with their enquiries, (sales, technical or training) and direct to appropriate person or team
- Look after our training delegates which includes
- Meeting and greeting delegates
- Preparing the training room and refreshments
- Printing and binding manuals, certificates and meal choice
- Liaise with restaurant to book in delegate lunches
- Checking refreshments throughout the day
- Assist with sales/accounts admin including
- Entering sales invoices
- Coding supplier invoices
- Allocating stock/customer orders
- Document scanning
- Post and deliveries
- Assist with keeping the office tidy.
- Comply with company procedures.
- Comply with company Health & safety regulations
37.5 hours per week
For more information on please contact us on 01392 824 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Exeter College site where you can apply for the position – https://exeter-college.enrola.co.uk/opportunity/59ad4aeabdbad
Qualifications & Skill Required
You must have at least 5 GSCE’s (C and above) – Maths and English is a must
- Good communication skills