New Exciting opportunity at AME Solutions
We are currently looking for an experienced, personable, responsible and skilled individual to join our technical team as an ICT Systems Engineer, due to our continued growth and organic expansion. You will be responsible for remote and onsite support at our customer premises, as well as installations of new networks, systems, servers and VOIP telephone systems.
You will be required to complete all jobs and projects to the high standard that our customers expect and document all work carried out.
- As directed by the Technical Director and Technical Support Manager
- Install, Configure and Support all company supported Operating Systems and Hardware.
- Attend client sites to perform various aspects of computer services.
- Always seen to be helpful when dealing with clients, and display professionalism and patience when offering advice and support
- Provide telephone, remote and on-site technical support.
- To treat every customer’s setup as if it were your own and provide them with the best possible support we can offer, putting the customer first in every instance.
- Installing new software (Applications, VMWare, Microsoft Server platforms).
- Installing new hardware (servers, printers, computer workstations, networks etc).
- Providing general administration of customers systems
- Overseeing security of all customer’s systems.
- Diagnosing and resolving network faults.
- Provide limited training for customers on new equipment.
- Planning future improvements for customer’s sites and setups.
- Provide detailed and comprehensive job sheet recording in time management software.
- Comply with Company Procedures.
- Comply with company Health & safety regulations.
- Produce/Update detailed network documentation of any installations undertaken.
ICT System Engineer Profile
- Experience of Windows Server 2008/12, Exchange 2007/10/13, including Windows SBS.
- Experience of Windows Operating Systems XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar ICT systems engineering role with at least 1 Microsoft Server MCP.
- Experience of VMware, Cisco and Linux desirable.
- Hardware installation, configuration and support.
- LAN/WAN installation and configuration.
- TCP/IP and other protocol configuration.
- Internet and security technologies.
- Systems and database management.
- Proven IT Support / Systems Administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with a methodical approach.
- Must be able to take initiative and solve problems on your own (when appropriate).
- Good all-round IT literacy.
- Time management and the ability to complete work in a timely manner.
- Approachable and friendly.
- Tidy and Presentable.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for self and others.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise customer requirements.
- Good communicator.
- Methodical approach required with a clear audit trail.
- Team player.
A valid UK driving licence and be willing to use your own vehicle.
Based on 37.5 hour week – Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Please send CVs to email@example.com or AME Solutions, Sannerville Chase, Exminster, Exeter, Devon, EX6 8AT.
For more information on please contact AME Solutions on 01392 824 022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.