This position has now been filled
We are looking for a personable, responsible and skilled individual to join our team as an Office Administrator.
LOCATION: 2nd Floor Wear House, Topsham Road, Exeter, Devon, EX2 7AE – in the grounds of Exeter Golf and Country Club.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to the Sales Director you will work mainly in the sales/marketing office with the admin and training teams to:
- Answer the main office phone
- Including logging customers support requests for the tech team into our ticketing system.
- Assist customers with their enquiries, (sales, technical or training) and direct to appropriate person or team * Look after our training delegates which includes
- Meeting and greeting delegates
- Preparing the training room and refreshments
- Printing and binding manuals, certificates and meal choice
- Liaise with restaurant to book in delegate lunches
- Checking refreshments throughout the day * Assist with sales/accounts admin including
- Entering sales invoices
- Coding supplier invoices
- Allocating stock/customer orders
- Document scanning
- Post and deliveries
- Liaising with customers regarding remittances * Assist with daily social media post * Assist with keeping the office tidy.
- Comply with company procedures.
- Comply with company Health & safety regulations
BUSINESS OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR PROFILE:
We are looking for someone who ideally has at least 1 years experience gained in a similar role.
The following is preferred, but not essential:
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Sage accountancy software.
Qualification and skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with a methodical approach.
- Good all-round IT literacy.
- Time management and the ability to complete work in a timely manner.
- You must have at least 5 GSCE’s (C and above) – Maths and English is a must
- Approachable and friendly.
- Tidy and Presentable.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for self and others.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise customer requirements.
- Good communicator.
- Methodical approach required with a clear audit trail.
- Team player.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Based on 37.5 hour week – Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
£12k to £20k – basic salary depending on age and experience, plus:
- Use of corporate membership to leisure and gym at Exeter Golf and Country Club.
- Staff share scheme and dividends
- Team events and regular trips.
Job Type: Full-time