We offer hundreds of IT training courses, as well as non-IT training courses, suitable for individuals of all levels. Although we cannot list every course we carry out, click read more for our training schedule that lists some of the training courses coming up within the next couple of months.
All our training courses take place at our training suite in Exeter unless otherwise stated.
TRAINING COURSES – July 2019
- Power BI – 3rd July – 5th July
- Microsoft Excel Advanced – 18th July
TRAINING COURSES – SEPTEMBER 2019
- PRINCE2 Foundation – Practitioner – 2nd September – 6th September
- Microsoft Excel Introduction – 9th September
- Microsoft Publisher – 10th September
- Microsoft Office 365 / Sharepoint – 11th September
- Train The Trainer – 13th September
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate – 16th September
- Microsoft Excel Advanced – 17th September
- SQL Server Querying for report developers – 18th September – 20th September
- AutoCAD Introduction – 23rd September – 24th September
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate – 25th September
- Microsoft Project – 26th September – 27th September
- Microsoft PowerPoint – 3oth September
TRAINING COURSES – October 2019
- WordPress – 3rd October – 4th October
- GDPR Awareness – 7th October
- Microsoft Excel Introduction – 28th October
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate – 29th October
- Microsoft Excel Advanced – 30th October
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR TRAINING COURSES
Courseware and Manuals
Each delegate receives a manual for use on the training course and to take away with them to refer back to when in the work place.
Certificate of Achievement
So that each delegate can update their profiles within their company and their personal CV, we provide every delegate that successfully attends and completes a training course with a signed certificate of achievement.
Refreshments and Lunch
There are complementary coffee, tea, water, biscuits and sweets provided throughout the day. Delegates are treated to a wide choice of food, from The Wear Park restaurant for lunch including; sandwiches, burgers, light bites and more.
There is plenty of free parking spaces at our premises for delegates that are attending courses.
Wi-Fi Internet Access – Recently upgraded!
During your breaks you may have access to Internet ready machines to either use to send emails or surf for fun!
If you are interested in another course, we do not have listed or for more information on our training courses take a look at our website: www.amesolutions.co.uk or contact our Training Manager on 01392 824022.