Exeter, Bristol, Gloucester or onsite at your premise.
On this one-day course, delegates will be given a range of tools to assert themselves in a wide range of situations, to boost confidence and improve relationships.
- Defining different types of behaviour
- Recognising behaviours in others
Causes and effects of behaviour types
- How behaviour impact others
- Benefits and problems caused by different behaviours
- Identifying your own behaviour
- How communication works
- Ways of Communicating
- Identifying communication strengths and weaknesses
- Getting your communication style right
- Thinking right, thinking positively
- Your rights and responsibilities
Body language and assertiveness
- Is your body language letting you down?
Stating your views clearly
- Using assertive language
- The Three Step approach to being assertive
- Developing assertiveness skills through practise
More assertiveness techniques
- How to say ‘no’
- Tips for making requests
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
If there is another course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.