Customer care Training course
Exeter – Devon, Bristol, Gloucester or onsite at your premise.
Any employees that deal with customers, both Internal and External, whether front of house or over the telephone
- Identifying Customer & Organisational Needs
- Corporate Image
- Communication Skills & Body Language
- Turning Bad Service to Good Service
- Introduction to Sales Skills
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand the difference between the Customer Needs and the Organisational Needs
- Understand the concept of Corporate Image
- Understand how people should be treated when they visit or telephone your company
- Gain an understanding of Communication Skills and Body Language
- Know how to build rapport
- Be able to use questioning and listening skills to get the facts
- Be able to identify different types of Customers and assess their needs
- Address the issues of dealing with difficult and aggressive customers
- Gain an introductory knowledge of Sales and the Sales Process
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
If there is another course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.