Improving Customer Service Skills Training course
Exeter, Bristol, Gloucester or onsite at your premise.
Defining Customer Service
- What is customer service?
- Why is it important?
- Putting customer needs first
- Making the customer feel special and valued
Identifying Your Customers
- Internal customers
- External customers
- Finding out what your customers want and need
- What impression do you create?
- Importance of timeliness
- Ensuring quality and consistency
- Setting expectations
- Establishing rapport
- Keeping things professional
- Showing empathy – ensuring the customer feels listened to
- The communication funnel
- The art of asking good questions
- Active listening skills
- Body language
- First impressions count
- Methods of transferring calls
- Passing on messages
- Phrases to avoid on the telephone
Remaining Calm Under Pressure
- Understanding different customer types and how to handle them
- Handling unreasonable expectations
- What to say or do – what not to say or do
- Delivering bad news
- Problem solving in different situations
Preventing Customer Service Problems
- Understanding why customers complain
- Evaluation techniques
- Measuring results
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
If there is another course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.