Management and Supervisory Skills
Exeter – Devon, Bristol, Gloucester or onsite at your premise.
The Role & Responsibility of the Supervisor
- Perception of the role
- Issues for new supervisors
- Tips for learning the ropes quickly
- Role models
- How to build credibility and trust
- Open or closed door policy
- Being assertive
- Showing empathy
- Building your team
How to plan ahead
- Making changes
- Decision making
- Setting goals
- Being S.M.A.R.T.
- Organisation methods
- Managing technology
- Managing your priorities
- Managing delegation
- Time robbers
- Managing meetings
- The art of asking good questions
- Active listening skills
- Body language
Performance & Motivation
- Performance appraisal process
- Coaching and mentoring
- How to give constructive feedback
- Evaluating conflict-filled situations
- How to iron things out
- Promote cooperation and communication between team members
- Dealing with difficult employees
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
If there is another course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.