PROFESSIONAL SELLING SKILLS
Exeter – Devon, Bristol, Gloucester, M5 or onsite at your premise.
OVERVIEW AND OBJECTIVES
This one day workshop will introduce the key principles, strategies and tactics that are the foundation of successful selling, and will provide the fundamental skills required to become a top performer in the area of professional selling.
In The Professional Selling Workshop, You Will Build Your Professional Selling Skills to Higher Competency Level.
SUBJECT AREAS (PLEASE NOTE, SUBJECT AREAS COVERED WILL DEPEND ON DELEGATES ABILITY AND TIME AVAILABLE)
- The Mindset Principles that separate top performing sales people from the rest
- How to use conversational questioning techniques to uncover the customer needs and desires
- How to establishing the gap your customers have and creating a demand for your offering.
- Identifying your ideal customer not just any customer and how to speak their language.
- Build trust and rapport that will ensure sales success, people buy from people they like
- Close new business with high success and high integrity
- Respond to objections before they arise and overcome the 3 major objections with ease
- Create and maintain a full sales funnel of qualified prospects and customers
- How to leverage existing customers to increase their spend
- Set goals and build a solid plan to successfully implement this information
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE PROFESSIONAL SELLING WORKSHOP
After this workshop you will leave with the following newly developed skills:
- Understand how your customers and prospects buy, and how that transfers into sales.
- Develop the essential skill and mindset of a successful salesperson
- Identify and create new opportunities within your marketplace
- How to increase the number of clients, the frequency of purchases and value of each order
- Be able to engage and lead a successful sales conversation from introduction to close
- Become a trusted expert the “go-to” person in your field
- Extend and deepen existing relationships with current customers
- Develop a full proof action plan that results in increased sales and new business
- How to avoid making the mistakes that most salespeople make
- Become a top-performer with the sales skills that consistently create new business, increase revenue and achieve on going sales success.
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
If there is another course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.