This two‐day AutoCAD course is designed for intermediate to advanced AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT users who may have been using the product for a while but would like to get to grips with some of the more advanced features.
Users with a good basic use of AutoCAD.
To learn more of the advanced features.
A good user’s working knowledge of AutoCAD.
Exeter – Devon, Central London, Bristol, Gloucester or onsite at your premises.
Subject areas (Please note, subject areas covered will depend on delegates ability and time available)
- Creating and Editing Multilines
- Creating Revision Clouds
- Wipeout Objects
Manipulating Objects & Data
- Selecting Objects with Quick Select
- Purging Objects
- Working with Point Objects
- Dividing and Measuring Objects
- Using QuickCalc for Performing Calculations
Template Drawing Creation
- Creating Drawing Templates
Dimensioning and Annotation
- Introduction to Annotation Scaling
- Controlling Annotation Scale
- Using Multileaders
- Creating Centre Marks
- Creating Ordinate Dimensions
- Creating Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances
- Working with Dimension Substyles & Overrides
- Using DesignCentre
- Creating Custom Tool Palettes
- Organising Tool Palettes
- Sharing Tool Palettes
- Using External References
- Managing External References
- Referencing Non-Native Files Types
Blocks & Attributes
- Working with Blocks
- Creating Attributes
- Editing Attributes
- Using Dynamic Blocks
- Adding Parameters to Dynamic Blocks
- Adding Actions to Dynamic Blocks
- Using Parameter Sets
- Creating Dynamic Blocks
Layer Management & Best Practices
- Layer Filters
- Layer States Manager
- Layer Standards
Layouts & Views
- Creating Layouts
- Modifying Layouts & Using Page Setups
- Creating Layout Viewports
- Working with Layout Viewports
- Controlling Object Visibility in Layout Viewports
- Working with Plotter Configuration Files
- Creating and Applying Plot Style Tables
- Publishing Drawings
Introduction to Sheet Sets
- Creating Sheet Sets
- Working with Sheet Sets
- Setting Sheet Set Properties
- Using Fields in Sheet Sets
- Using Attributes in Sheet Sets
- Publishing, Transmitting, and
- Archiving Sheet Sets
- Working with Table Styles
- Creating and Editing Tables
- Creating Advanced Tables
- Extracting Attributes to Tables
- Exporting and Importing Tables
- Creating Tables Linked to External Data
“Was a very worth while course which is really developed my understanding of AutoCAD and its features.”
West Country Land Surveys
“The course was clear, concise and easy to follow. It has helped me expand my overall knowledge of AutoCAD and will help me in my job role going forward”
“Very informative and a very useful course which suited our needs.”
For more information or to book onto our AutoCAD Intermediate training course please contact us on 01392 824 022.
If there is a AutoCAD course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.
Force Cancer Charity
C G Fry & Son Ltd
J. Wippell & Co Ltd
Devon & Cornwall Police
Exeter Golf & Country Club
South West Water
Dart Marina Hotel & Spa
The Cavanna Group
Saunton Golf club
St. Pauls Dental Practice Ltd