Exeter – Devon, Central London, Bristol, Gloucester or onsite at your premises.
This AutoCAD course is designed for new AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT users who require comprehensive training. It incorporates the features, commands, and techniques for creating, editing, and printing drawings with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the basic commands necessary for professional 2D drawing, design and drafting using AutoCAD /AutoCAD LT .
Subject areas (Please note, subject areas covered will depend on delegates ability and time available)
Creating Basic Drawings
- Creating Basic Objects
- Using Polar Tracking,PolarSnap and Object Snap Tracking
- Working with Units
- Creating New Objects from Existing Objects
- Changing the Angle of an Objects Position
- Creating a Mirror Image of Existing Objects
- Creating Objects Patterns
- Changing an Object’s Size
Drawing organisation and inquiry commands
- Using Layers
- Changing Object Properties
- Using the Properties Palette
- Using Linetypes
- Trimming and Extending Objects
- Creating Parallel and Offset Geometry
- Joining and Breaking an Object
- Applying a Radius Corner to Two Objects
- Creating an Angled Corner Between Two Objects
- Changing Part of an Object’s Shape
- Creating Multiline Text and single line text
- Using Text Styles and Editing Text
- Hatching and Editing Hatch Objects
- Creating Dimensions
- Using Dimension Styles
- Editing Dimensions
Working with reusable content
- Using Blocks
- Using Tool Palettes
Creating additional drawing objects
- Working with Polylines
- Creating Splines and Ellipses
- Using Tables
Layouts and plotting
- Using Layouts
- Using Page Setups
- Using Viewports
- Plotting Drawings
- TEMPLATE DRAWING CREATION
- Using Drawing Template
“Well structured, a sensible start for a AutoCAD beginner”
“Although I had been using AutoCAD previously it has been very useful to properly learn the correct way to do some more of the basic functions which help my day to day role at work.”
“Massively impressed with the level of knowledge I have achieved during the two days”
Western Counties Roofing
“Very well taught and now have a clear understanding of the basics of AutoCAD as a whole which was an aim of mine. There were many breaks making information digestible. Overall a very good course.
“Good overview of all various functions. The course was set at a good pace with clear instructions.”
W E Phillips and Sons Ltd
For more information or to book onto our AutoCAD Introduction training course please contact us on 01392 824 022.
If there is a AutoCAD course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the application form and our specialist will contact you for a consultation.