Funding and Learning Vouchers
From time to time there are ways to receive funding through different government initiatives that could be used for our training courses. The latest government initiative is the Leadership and Management Advisory Service. Through this Service, you get access to a grant of up to £1,000 is allowing you to fully capitalise on your capabilities and talents as a business leader.
WHAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ARE THERE?
- Your business should employ between 5 and 250 people (including volunteers).
- You should pay for and commence any activities within 90 days of the grant being approved.
- Specific exclusions: membership fees, travel and subsistence, statutory and mandatory training, e.g. health & safety, assessment/ accreditation for Investors in People or ISO, capital equipment, business accommodation costs or use in conjunction with any other LSC or European Social Fund funding streams.
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Any owner, director or manager who wishes to fully exploit their capabilities and talents as a business leader will gain competitive advantage from the Leadership and Management Advisory Service. Please contact us on 01392 824 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how this scheme works.
Learning vouchers are a cost-effective solution for organisations who want to protect and extend the life of their training budget. We offer learning vouchers, in order to make your training requirements and training budget easy to manage.
Each voucher is valid for 6 months, giving you the opportunity to carry one year’s training budget forward to the new financial year, so you don’t lose out.
Anyone within the organisation can use this learning voucher and it can be used to book onto any of our training course (subject to availability), whether it is a two day course, five day course or even for one of our qualified instructors to visit you onsite for training.
We have training facilities around the UK including Exeter, Bristol, Gloucester and London.
WHY PURCHASE Our VOUCHERS?
- Secures against price increases.
- Allows you to pre-plan your training programmes for your company and staff.
- Allows you to satisfy your training requirements as they evolve throughout the year.
- Reduce paperwork and approvals.
- Take care of all your training requirements with a single purchase order number.
- Allows you to easily manage your training budget.
The Next STEP…
If you are interested in purchasing training vouchers or would like further information on what government funding options are available please contact us on 01392 824 022 or email email@example.com.
If you are interested in attending one of our training courses You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.
Force Cancer Charity
C G Fry & Son Ltd
J. Wippell & Co Ltd
Devon & Cornwall Police
Exeter Golf & Country Club
South West Water
Dart Marina Hotel & Spa
The Cavanna Group
Saunton Golf club
St. Pauls Dental Practice Ltd