We are offering our next one-day Minute Taking Training Course at our office in Exeter on 14th January. There are limited spaces left and we are offering these spaces as a reduced price. This course is intended for students who need to take formal. factual records of meetings which will then be used for distribution.
To find out more or to book onto this course please get in touch with our training manager Angela at email@example.com.
This course is suitable if you are required to take formal, factual records of meetings which will then be used for distribution.
Meetings are vital in many businesses, but often their effectiveness is lost because the information they provide isn’t recorded accurately or the actions required aren’t clearly communicated.
(PLEASE NOTE, SUBJECT AREAS COVERED WILL DEPEND ON DELEGATES ABILITY AND TIME AVAILABLE)
At the end of this session you will be able to: –
- Prepare effectively for meetings at which you are to take minutes
- Understand and use effectively the roles of the Chair and the Minute Taker
- Choose and use a suitable method of note taking
- Follow useful and accepted conventions for the format of minutes
- Recognise and avoid common obstacles to effective listening, note taking and writing to develop your own skills in these areas
- Produce a clear, accurate set of notes from a meeting
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.