APM Project Professional Qualification – PPQ
Exeter – Devon, or onsite at your premise.
Course Overview – APM Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
Our classroom courses offer the highest quality of APM PPQ training and includes everything you need to pass with no hidden costs.
We employ expert, APM-approved tutors who will bring the course to life and we’ll provide everything you need to pass, including an official APM PPQ manual, all delegate materials, free parking, lunch and refreshments.
Our courses are run with small groups to ensure optimum lecturer/student interaction and we also provide on-going APM PPQ support to assist your future projects.
Your APM PPQ qualification will give you the skills to deliver projects, programmes and portfolios. It covers the core and specific competences project professionals require across all areas of the profession, PPQ is the most comprehensive assessment of professional project management capability available.
The APM Project Professional Qualification is aimed at any project professional either:
- working in project, programme or portfolio management;
- holding the APM Project Management Qualification or equivalent;
- looking to become a Full Member of APM (MAPM);
- looking to achieve the Chartered Project Professional (ChPP) standard via route 1.
The APM PPQ is delivered in a classroom format in four modules:
Mod 1: Professionalism and Managing Others – 3 days
Mod 2: Planning and Control – 3 days
Mod 3: Governance – 3 days
Mod 4: Project Management – 3 days
NB1 Written examinations follow c2 weeks after each module
NB2 Modules 1-4 will be repeated quarterly in 2020 so can be taken in any order
Each module has the following structure:
- Enrolment. Pre-course materials are sent and a 30-minute phone/skype call arranged with the PPQ Tutor to walk through the materials and the recommended pre-course independent study. Participants are invited to benchmark their current competency level using the APM Competency Model.
- Module Workshop (3 days). This is classroom-based and guided by the PPQ Tutor. It includes a mix of individual and group work, including examination practice.
- Independent Study. This is directed by the PPQ Tutor and includes work-based assignments, ongoing research, CPD activities and examination practice.
Written assessment. This is a 3-hour written examination marked by the APM. The overall required pass mark is 60%. Examinations will be scheduled towards the end of each month.
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
If there is an Project Management course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
You can see a full list of our training courses here.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.