SharePoint Discovery & Awareness
Exeter – Devon, Bristol, Gloucester or onsite at your premise.
This one day course will give you an opportunity to discover some of the capabilities of this powerful information system. It will demonstrate how the product is used in various companies from large blue chip companies through too much small businesses. The course will show live demonstrations in the ease of setting up and configuring SharePoint sites, sharing information and documents and how it can help you automate processes within your business.
There will be question and answer sessions for you to come and ask an expert how SharePoint could be used in your environment.
The course applies whether you have already purchased SharePoint or just want to discover if or how it could solve your needs. It is a generic course so will cover in essence all versions including Office 365 although some areas may only be available in later versions of the product.
The course will be delivered by our specialist consultant that has over 10 years working and developing SharePoint. He will pass on his expertise and give examples from the many companies that he has helped to discover the possibilities and capabilities of SharePoint.
- Can SharePoint help my business?
- What is SharePoint and what can it do?
- Process Automation?
- Can SharePoint replace or run alongside existing databases?
- Can existing data be accessed through SharePoint?
MORE PRACTICAL EXAMPLES
- Using SharePoint as an intranet
- Wiki pages
- Information forums and discussions
- Document management
- Storing and managing documents in SharePoint rather than a shared drive
- Security and management
- Why folders are un-intelligent
- Metadata and how to locate documents
- Views and how they work
- Version control
- Document Approvals
- Document workflows for signature sign off
- Managing lists in SharePoint
- Built in lists
- Task lists
- Contacts lists
- Links with outlook and other Microsoft products
- User Input forms o Intelligent forms – using InfoPath
- Data connection and analysis in excel
- Workflows and automation of data processes.
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
If there is a SharePoint training course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.