WINDOWS SERVER ADMINISTRATION
Exeter – Devon, Bristol, Gloucester or onsite at your premise.
On completion of this course students should be able to install, maintain and troubleshoot typical Windows Server implementations. The course is also intended to prepare students for Microsoft exam 70-646 PRO Windows Server Administrator, which forms part of the MCITP: Server Administrator certification.
In this course, you will gain the practical experience to administer, troubleshoot and secure a Windows Server environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
IT professional responsible for setting up and maintaining Windows Server, and those migrating from other operating systems. Administrators should have experience of Windows Server before attending Windows Server courses.
(PLEASE NOTE, SUBJECT AREAS COVERED WILL DEPEND ON DELEGATES ABILITY AND TIME AVAILABLE)
- Introduction to Managing Microsoft Windows Server Environment
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Infrastructure services server roles
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Implementing Security Using Group Policy
- Configuring User and Computer Environments Using Group Policy
- Application Servers and Services
- File and Print Servers
- Configuring and Managing Distributed File System
- Monitoring and Maintaining Servers
- Managing Windows Server Backup and Restore
- Plan and migrate from Windows Server using server migration tools
- Manage Active Directory with Active Directory Administrative Center, Best Practice Analyzer, and PowerShell scripts
- Windows Server updated security tools and templates to lock down servers, clients, and networks
- Client management with new Group Policy ADMX settings and management tools
- Configuring Remote Desktop Services (formerly Terminal Services), and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Windows SharePoint Services
- Administering IIS web server.
Courseware and manual, certificate of achievement, refreshments and lunch are all included in this course.
If there is a Windows Server course that is not listed on our site, that you are interested in attending then please let us know and we can arrange one to one training onsite with our Trainer.
Still not convinced?
We can help you!
Fill out the form below and one of our IT specialists will contact you.