The rate in which the IT industry changes means that businesses often have old redundant IT equipment that they no longer require…but what do you do with this equipment?
Its important that this equipment is not just thrown away for a couple of reasons:
- It’s important that the equipment is recycled as much as possible to reduce carbon footprint.
- IT equipment often holds a lot of business data therefore this data needs to be destroyed to meet with data protection and GDPR guidelines and to ensure your business sensitive data isn’t left on devices and ending up in the wrong hands.
What do we offer?
We work with a local partner to provide a full IT recycling service that includes the following:
- Collection– of redundant IT equipment when we are in the area
- Documentation– we can supply you with a Waste Transfer Note if required
- Data destruction– all storage devices have their data securely removed – fees apply
- Testing and Sorting– our technicians separate re-useable and obsolete/faulty equipment
- Re-use and redeployment– the best way to recycle is to re-use, this reduces the carbon footprint
- Certification – We supply you with Data Destruction certificates – fees apply
We are proud to work with our partner who are:
- Fully Registered with the Environment Agency as a licensed site and waste carrier
- Offer 0% To landfill
- ISO:9001 Certified
What equipment do we recycle?
- TFT Monitors
- CRT Monitors
- UPS Systems
- Laser Printers
- Server Racks
- Network Switches & Hubs
- RAID Arrays
- Network Storage
- Network Routers & Firewalls
- Other Miscellaneous IT Equipment
- Telephone systems
If you would like more information about the IT recycling service we provide or would like to arrange for us to collect your redundant hardware please get in touch with our team on 01392 824 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.