IT’S BACK FOR 2018, THE AME GOLF CHALLENGE PART III
The previous 2 year’s golf challenges have been a lot of fun, we have met some great people from fantastic Devon businesses and they have enjoyed a completely free event that we host at Exeter Golf and Country Club, the home of AME Solutions.
This year we are hosting another great golf challenge for business people and there are a few changes.
Every team that takes on Steve and Simon (win or lose), will be invited back at the end of the competition in September/October in a play off battle to be named 2018 winners and take home a brand new tablet each. The playoff will feature an evening at the Darren Everett Indoor Golf Studio at Exeter Golf and Country Club which will feature 3 rounds of nearest the pin challenges. The better you do in the real match, the bigger advantage you will take into the playoff.
THE GOLF COMPETITION DETAILS:
From May to September we are holding our AME golf challenge, so if you are a keen golfer, this is your chance to challenge the AME directors, Steve and Simon over 18 holes.
Entry into our golf challenge is completely free and you will also receive a meal and a drink after the match, all free of charge.
The overall winning pair, who will take away a tablet each will be determined at the end of season play off.
Due to time and availability there is a limit to the number of entries we can accept. Matches will take place during Monday to Friday with an AM start time of around 9am or PM start time of around 1.30pm. All dates TBA.
You can enter online via our website at: https://www.amesolutions.co.uk/competitions/golf-competition/ or you can email us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions apply, please see below.
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over only, excluding employees of the Organiser or any other company linked to the promotion in any way.
2. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. The number of spaces are subject to availability.
4. Dates of the Golf rounds are set by AME solutions.
5. To enter you must have a legitmate golf handicap and be able to provide evidence of this.
6. To enter for the chance to take part in the competition Enter via:
a. Email: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Enter via our website: https://www.amesolutions.co.uk/profile/enter-our-golf-competition
c. Facebook: like AME Solutions on Facebook; and like the competition announcement status and comment with your name and business name for both yourself and your playing partner.
7. Teams will be selected at random from all valid entries received.
8. The winner of the golfing competition will be announced by AME solutions at the end of September.
9. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. AME reserves the right to change the date of a training course if required.
11. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to publish the name and counties of residence of the winner.