Tech Issue features new IT product reviews, the latest technical news, top tech tips, training focus on one of our popular training courses, AME’s training calendar for a list of all scheduled training courses, our company news and a competition where you could one of two prizes from Dartmoor Zoo.
In this month’s edition we are focusing on the importance of data to businesses and how to protect your business from data loss. We have featured the following articles;
• Lauren Maddick looks at the importance of data in business and how to ensure that data remains accessible and secure – Page 3.
• Mark Thomas reviews Network Attached Storage Devices from Synology that are designed for the storage and delivery of data- Page 4.
• Our business focus page features Dartmoor Zoo and details how the zoo has changed over the years – Page 5.
• Simon House looks at the different backup technologies available on the market – Page 6.
• Rob Wright provides us with hints and tips on backing up data and keeping it secure – Page 7.
• Angela Scott talks about our credit control training course that can help maximise cash collection, reduce debtors and improve the financial health of a company – Page 8.
• Steve Westaway provides us with the latest company news from AME, including our latest IT upgrades and Rob – AME’s support manager completing a 100 mile cycle challenge – Page 10.
• Lastly, our competition page on Page 12 which features our ‘Quiz Question’. Take part in our ‘Quiz Question’ competition for the chance to win one of two prizes from Dartmoor Zoo. All you have to do is answer the question, the answer is featured within the magazine. To enter please send your answer along with your contact details including name, company, telephone number and email address to; firstname.lastname@example.org.