We are excited to release Issue 11 of our magazine “Tech Issue”.
Tech Issue features new IT product reviews, the latest technical news, top tech tips, training focus on one of our popular training courses, AME’s training calendar for a list of all scheduled training courses, our company news and a competition where you could win a AORUS backpack and gaming mouse worth over £160.
View the 11th edition of Tech Issue here.
In this month’s edition we are focusing on on the governments Broadband Connection Voucher Scheme. We have featured the following articles;
- Lauren Westaway takes a look at how internet speeds have changed and the governments initiative to helpbusinesses benefit from faster broadband.
- Mark Thomas discusses the differences between consumer grade braodband and business leased lines.
- Our business focus page features FORCE Cancer Charity and their sell out event ‘It’s a knockout’.
- Simon House looks at the latest tech news, including superfast braodband coming to Marsh Barton.
- Rob Wright provides us with his top ten tips on troubleshooting or fixing a slow internet connection.
- Angela Scott talks about our Crystal Reports training course that provides delegates the ability to create professional reports.
- Steve Westaway provides us with the latest company news from AME, including introducing a new member of staff to the AME technical team.
- Amy’s blog – a new feature in our magazine. Amy’s blog provides an insight into Amy’s first year in businesses and it follows her journey training as an apprentice. Find out how Amy has got on over the past couple of months
- Lastly, our competition page which features our ‘Quiz Question’. Take part in our ‘Quiz Question’ competition for the chance to win a Aorus backpack and gaming mouse worth over £160. All you have to do is answer the question, the answer is featured within the magazine. To enter please send your answer along with your contact details including name, company, telephone number and email address to; firstname.lastname@example.org or enter online.
Our Tech Issue magazine will be released every other month, if you would like to join our mailing list to receive our magazine please email email@example.com.
If you have any feedback you wish to give on Tech Issue please email us.