We are pleased to release Issue 9 of our magazine Tech Issue.
Tech Issue features new IT product reviews, the latest technical news, top tech tips, training focus on one of our popular training courses, AME’s training calendar for a list of all scheduled training courses, our company news and a competition where you could win a Microsoft Lumia 535 Smartphone.
View our 9th edition of Tech Issue here.
In this month’s edition we are focusing on VoIP for Businesses and looking at the 3CX VoIP Phone System. We have featured the following articles;
- Lauren Maddick takes a look VoIP Phone Systems for Businesses and why a moving to VoIP can be beneficial for businesses.
- Mark Thomas reviews the 3XC VoIP Phone System and what key features and benefits it can offer to businesses.
- Our business focus page features FORCE Cancer Charity and the vital support they provide to those who lives are affected by cancer.
- Simon House looks at the latest tech news, including the announcement of support ending for Window Server 2003.
- Rob Wright provides us with details on the top ten apps for businesses.
- Angela Scott talks about our Adobe InDesign training courses.
- Steve Westaway provides us with the latest company news from AME, including recruiting for two young apprentices to join our team.
- Lastly, our competition page which features our ‘Quiz Question’. Take part in our ‘Quiz Question’ competition for the chance to win a Microsoft Lumia Smartphone. All you have to do is answer the question, the answer is featured within the magazine. To enter please send your answer along with your contact details including name, company, telephone number and email address to; email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the information included in Tech Issue please do not hesitate to contact us.