We are pleased to release Issue 13 of our magazine Tech Issue.
Tech Issue features new IT product reviews, the latest technical news, top tech tips, training focus on one of our popular training courses, AME’s training calendar for a list of all scheduled training courses, our company news and a competition where you could win a month’s gym membership at Exeter Golf and Country Club. Plus a Nike gym bag for all your kit.
View our 13th edition of Tech Issue here.
In this month’s edition we are looking at what products and solutions have been popular in 2015 and what is coming up in the technology world in 2016. We have featured the following articles:
- Lauren Maddick takes a look at the most popular business products and solutions that featured in 2015
- Mark Thomas looks at the technology advances due in 2016 that will be important to businesses
- Simon House looks at the latest tech news and takes a look at what products and technologies are due for release in 2016.
- Rob Wright provides us with top tips on how to purchase the right tablet for your business.
- Chris Wood introduces our Internet and Social media training courses and explains why businesses should use social media.
- Steve Westaway provides us with the latest company news from AME, including details of our year end party which took place in the Cotswolds.
- Amy’s blog – a new feature in our magazine. Amy’s blog provides an insight into Amy’s first year in businesses and it follows her journey training as an apprentice. Find out how Amy has got on over the past couple of months
- Lastly, our competition page which features our ‘Quiz Question’. Take part in our ‘Quiz Question’ competition for the chance to win a month’s gym membership at Exeter Golf and Country Club PLUS a Nike gym bag for all your kit. All you have to do is answer the question, the answer is featured within the magazine. To enter please send your answer along with your contact details including name, company, telephone number and email address to; firstname.lastname@example.org or enter online.
If you have any questions regarding the information included in Tech Issue please do not hesitate to contact us.