We are pleased to release Issue 7 of our magazine Tech Issue.
Tech Issue features new IT product reviews, the latest technical news, top tech tips, training focus on one of our popular training courses, AME’s training calendar for a list of all scheduled training courses, our company news and a competition where you could win a half day spa package at Exeter Golf and Country Clubs new spa Wear Park Spa.
View our seventh edition of Tech Issue here.
In this month’s edition we are looking at what new technology 2015 has in store. We have featured the following articles;
- Lauren Maddick looks at what new technologies are just around the corner and rumoured to make an appearance in 2015
- Mark Thomas reviews some of the new products and technology developments that are due to be showcased in 2015.
- Our business focus page features Exeter Golf and Country Club, with an introduction to the new Wear Park Spa that opened in December 2014.
- Simon House looks at what’s in store for Microsoft Windows 10 which is due for release in 2015.
- Rob Wright provides us with top tips on what email scams or spam to be weary of.
- David Hasell, an expert in web development introduces Drupal and our new Drupal training course which we are offering both in Exeter and London. –
- Steve Westaway provides us with the latest company news from AME, including our annual end of year trip to Cardiff and an update on our recent office move.
- Lastly, our competition page which features our ‘Quiz Question’. Take part in our ‘Quiz Question’ competition for the chance to win a half day spa package which includes two passes to Exeter Golf and Country Clubs luxury swimming pool and one 30 minute spa treatment at the Wear Park Spa. All you have to do is answer the question, the answer is featured within the magazine. To enter please send your answer along with your contact details including name, company, telephone number and email address to; email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the information included in Tech Issue please do not hesitate to contact us.